Our Music License
You can download all our relaxing music albums individually or you can you access all our music for a one off license fee.
All relaxingmusic.com music is royalty free music. This mean you can:
- You can use our music in public places like treatment rooms, studios, salons, gyms, restaurants or spas without the need of a license.
- You can use our music on online platforms like your own website or social media platforms like Facebook or YouTube without needing a license.
- You can use our music to create media in videos, documentaries, slide shows, software, animations, slideshows or on hold music.
- Our music includes lifetime worldwide rights to use our music. Once you have downloaded our music it is yours to keep and does not require renewal.
However, you cannot:
- You cannot sell our music
- You cannot claim the music as your own
- You cannot register our music on any platform
- You cannot use our music in podcasts or audio books
- You cannot create songs, music or remix our music
- You cannot register our music with Facebook Rights Manager
- You cannot use our music for public entertainment events for which an entrance fee is paid such as shows, concerts or plays without our permission.
The license is not transferrable, non-refundable and gives you lifetime worldwide rights to use our music
The license is granted to the individual who downloads the music only and not for use for multiple users.
If you wish to have multiple licenses, or if you create content for multiple clients you would need to a license for each project. Please contact us about our corporate license.
You do not need to credit our music but should you wish to, it is appreciated.
All relaxing music albums are available to download for $12 unless stated otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
When you download our music you acknowledge and agree that you are solely liable for any use of our content and that relaxingmusic.com or RMCO: Relaxing Music will not be liable for any damages, incidental, including damages for loss of revenue, data, profits, reputation incurred by you or any third party consequent of the use of our music.